What kind of help do you need?
Need Urgent Help or Support?
If you are distressed or going through a tough time it's important to talk to someone you trust.
If you want to talk to a professional or someone 'outside of the situation' please contact any of the services below (we advise that you make a note of these for future reference):
- Your GP
- Your Backup & Support Network
- Primary Care Mental Health Team 01983 532860 www.iow.nhs.uk/pcmht
- Samaritans 01983 521234 www.iwsamaritans.com
- Citizens Advice Bureau 08451202959 www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- Cruse Bereavement Care 01983 523030 www.crusebereavementcare.org.uk
- Frontline Debt Counselling 01983 291552 www.frontliendebtadvice.org
- Law Centre 01983 524715 www.lawcentres.org.uk
- IW Youth Trust 01983 529569 www.iowyouthtrust.co.uk
- IW Women's Refuge 01983 825981
- IW Victim Support Scheme 01983 539635